Each abstract will be reviewed by two independent reviewers invited by the Scientific Committee. Presentations related to the conference theme will be prioritized.
Notifications about acceptance decisions will be e-mailed to the submitting author by May 12, 2019.
The submissions will be rated in 5 criterions. For each criterion reviewers award certain points (20-20%).
1) The paper adds to the current knowledge base by investigating a topical question regarding practice, policy, theory, or research methodology.
2) The relationship of the paper to previous research, theoretical framework, and/or existing literature is clearly described.
3) The methodology (study design, sampling, data collection and analysis) or theoretical framework is clearly specified and appropriate.
4) The implications of the paper for practice, policy, or further research are clearly stated.
5) The relevance to the ENSEC Conference themes is clear.
Reviewers will be asked to explain their evaluation and give comments for the authors.